Monday 6 May 2013

When Less is More

.
Greetings Bishop Manchester, I have heard you on Coast to Coast and was very impressed with your approach. I run a blog which promotes the paranormal. An idea that occurred to me was that an interview with a real exorcist would be extremely interesting for my readers, and potential new readers. I would love to do an interview with you and post it on my blog. It would surely generate interest for you and what you do, and you can provide me with any links that you wish, especially for any books you have written. If you are happy with this, please let me know. I hope to hear from you soon! — Mark Knight



By all means forward your questions, Mark, but I no longer discuss minutiae concerning the Highgate case which has dominated too many years of interviews. I wrote a book to quell the multitudinous questions arising out of that investigation, but to no avail. Thus, a little over two years ago I drew a line under the matter. After four and a half decades in the spotlight, I genuinely welcome less interest being generated, not more. I trust you will understand and spare me the monotony of repeating answers I have given many times before.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment