Thursday 11 March 2010

Books

.
Dear Bishop Manchester, Where can I buy your books in the Netherlands? I am very interested in your work. Do you have a representative in the Netherlands? Kind regards, Marco Roos, The Netherlands.
.
.

.
I am receiving enquiries regarding my books which still remain in print and available for purchase. Mostly it is people outside Great Britain wanting to know how to obtain copies due to difficulty in finding a supplier. By far the most efficient method is to order direct from the publisher Gothic Press. If you live outside the United Kingdom, please be sure to click on the appropriate button when placing an order via the webpage found at the following link:
.


.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bishop Manchester,

    Where can I buy your books in the Netherlands? I am very interested in your work. Do you have a represtative in the Netherlands?

    Kind regards,
    Marco Roos
    The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://wwww.holygrail-church.fsnet.co.uk/Books.htm

    ReplyDelete